IOA in Istanbul

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Jan 25 11:12:04 PST 2006

Dear Juan,

I have read your previous e-mail and this one.

Actually today, this is the third time i am sitting in front of my computer
but i spend time writing some other mails and get too tired to write you
as i want .

Tomorrow i hope i can make some space for that.

But you know "women"::))...we are like that, a bit disorganized sometimes
but we
come up with something good at the end::))

For the time being, please note that i am very very happy to keep in touch
with you,
Funda