OSONOS Hither and Yon (a little on the long side)

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Wed Jan 25 01:55:07 PST 2006

"Gosh, now I hope I'm not the only OSonOS challenged among us... lol"

Glory- i guess we are all challenged in one way or other.

I try to use these new tools such as " affirmation ". I say " yes!!!,
possible"
believing that life will do whatever it can do.

At the end, "Whatever will happen will be the only thing that can "...i ask
for 100%
but if life can give me 30%...it's ok as well.

cheers,
funda