OSONOS Hither and Yon (a little on the long side)

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Tue Jan 24 21:46:26 PST 2006

Thanks, Harrison and colleagues!

Whats about ...
THE ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL OSONOS / year (No.)

plus .. (if folks are organizing it)

OSONOS continent / year
OSONOS country / year
OSONOS community / year
OSONOS town / year

OSONOS-ONLINE´s

OSONOS wikis / blogs

For me, the ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL is the most important Open Space Community
Event. Even, if I have not the money or time to join, or if I feel not
comfortable to travel so far and if I prefer to stay home on any reasons. I
find the imagination very sad, that we all could begin more and more to
focuse "only" on a meeting in our culture, in our own area. Our world need
so much exchange between different cultures. I plead for keep the flag very
high for THE ANNUAL INTERNATIONAL OSONOS, and of course to enable as much as
possible other OSONOS´s local and around the globe.

Warmly,
Gabriela