Oddities in the mailbox

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Jan 24 10:33:20 PST 2006

From: Lisa Heft [mailto:lisaheft at openingspace.net]
Sent: Tuesday, January 24, 2006 1:02 PM
To: hhowen at verizon.net
Subject: RE: Oddities in the mailbox

Hi, all -

Harrison wrote:

<On the website www.openspaceworld.com there is a "Contact Us" thing - and
ordinarily I get a lot of good questions and meet interesting folks. But a
recent arrival has me a little stumped. Any ideas?

"Comments:

I am interested in donating my body to science.  Please send information.

Thank you.">

Hmmm.  Well if this person wants to donate their  b o d y   of experiences
and awareness to the   s c i e n c e   of dialogue and spirited co-learning
and mutual and self discovery.

.then the counsel would be to donate their time and energy to co-creating
and learning and to being amazed and.their body will follow.along with their
mind.their spirit.their sense of self.their sense of others.

...and I'm not exactly sure  ;o)  that's the kind of answer this person was
looking for.

Cheers from sunny Berkeley,

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t