Stories that moved you, stories that could change the world

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Tue Jan 24 04:34:51 PST 2006

Thanks Doug!
Updates as they occur :-)
Glory

----- Original Message -----
From: "Douglas D. Germann, Sr." <76066.515 at compuserve.com>
To: <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 10:02 PM
Subject: Stories that moved you, stories that could change the world

> Glory--

> Great! Looking forward to your report.

>                              :-Doug.
>                              What wants to happen in your communities?

Glory wrote> >>>
I've just decided that I'm going to Open Space in a
federal research and community capacity building project I'm managing.
We're using a community-based, collaborative, multi-agency, multi-level of
gov't approach - to sharing information with the communities in a certain
region of Canada on how well our they're doing at preparing their children
for school and life. The whole thing results in evidence-based,
community-driven action plans that will be integrated into the regional
planning system...
How can OS and OST not be crucial?<<<<