IOA in Istanbul

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Mon Jan 23 03:05:14 PST 2006

Marina, thank you,my plan is as follows now;

I will prepare a proper project, i will present it to you and some other people who has already written me that they want to take part in that.

My question is = can i mention your institution name saying that you're partner in my project?

If i can go around with such an international project in my hand, i can find better financing and powerful sponsors around me

Thanks and love,
Funda