Solo face time

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Jan 21 09:00:03 PST 2006

Diane -- the program is open to anyone. I can't remember the tuition but
nobody has ever been barred for lack of money. Dates for 2007 have yet to be
set, but when they are, you will find the information on
www.openspaceworld.com

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html