Stories that moved you, stories that could change the world

Glory Ressler on.the.edge at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 18 20:20:00 PST 2006

I believe that people want to change the world.... and communities want to
make things happen. Thanks for the reminder, Doug.
...and you know what, I've just decided that I'm going to Open Space in a
federal research and community capacity building project I'm managing.
We're using a community-based, collaborative, multi-agency, multi-level of
gov't approach - to sharing information with the communities in a certain
region of Canada on how well our they're doing at preparing their children
for school and life. The whole thing results in evidence-based,
community-driven action plans that will be integrated into the regional
planning system...
How can OS and OST not be crucial?

Glory :-)