Keepin' Busy

avner avnerh at zahav.net.il
Sun Jan 15 13:11:42 PST 2006

T-Online eMail
  Thank you Harrison and Birgitt, I found in myself that whenever my teachers challenge each other I am enriched. The scope of your conciousnesses create a fruitfull space in which I can create.

  I think that in organizations, communities and people there is an amazing dance and interplay between the leader and the people`s conciousnesses, mirroring each other.

   The process in which Sharon became the Israelis (and maybe a world) great hero, and in one year (after being in big dispute so many years) is really being ready to be surprised. By a not perfect democratic way he opened a space for movement within the Israeli society towards peace, after a long period in which this movement have been slowly created.

  The os facilitator can serve as a pendulum (sometimes more active) between the community/organization and its leader/s,(thus the  importance of the steering committee) that sometimes enhances (or opens a bit more) the speed or volume of mutual reflections of conciousnesses and creating a wider space for the self organizing and freedom to occur.

  This balance between the leader/s and people should remain our concern if we want the space that was opened to remain sustainable and self oganization manifest itself fully.

  Avner Haramati
  Jerusalem