missing mails or missing Harrison?

Christy Lee-Engel cdleee at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 04:46:07 PST 2006

Hi Funda,

When I have wondered whether my subscription was working properly, I have
found it useful to look through the OSList archives
(http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html). You can click
on a month and see  all of the messages for that month,
arranged by topic, and you will also see the date that each message was
sent. You can also search for specific topics, or specific senders by
clicking on "search the archives" and typing what you want to search for.

You can look at all of Harrison's recent messages by searching for him by
his new email address which is < hhowen at verizon.net> to see if there were
any that missed you (there was a technical problem for a little while and
some people didn't receive some of his messages)

Good luck!
from a drippy and leaky ;-) Seattle,
Christy
--