FW: Missing Mail

Eric Lilius elilius at halhinet.on.ca
Thu Jan 5 09:05:34 PST 2006

My theory is that it is the multiple exclamation marks that trigger the
content filters somewhere in Eva's email system.
Diagnostic-code: smtp;554 5.6.0 Message rejected by content filter.
Eric

--
Eric Lilius
Box 27

First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then
you win.

  Ghandi

"criminal: n. A person with predatory instincts who has not sufficient
capital to form a corporation."

Howard Scott