missing mail?

Kate Armstrong 4pangaea at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 2 04:29:31 PST 2006

Eva,

You might try to email Harrison <hhowen at verizon.net> a "test" message,
and watch your Inbox filters to make sure his new address is not
dumping his e-mails into your (oh, no!) "Junk mail" file. You might
also check your "Junk mail" file to see if his messages have been
stored there since he changed his address. I do get notices with my ISP
indicating what my services sees as junk mail. Most times it's right,
sometimes it's wrong and I can "recognize" the sender as "not Junk
mail."

Hoping this helps,
Kate

"The best way to predict the future is to create it now, together."

Kate Armstrong, Ph.D. and Associates
Pangaea Process Facilitation
510.352.4872
4pangaea at sbcglobal.net