Invitation to Play -- Inquiry Circle in the Sangha

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil wendy at xe.net
Fri Jan 13 22:10:35 PST 2006

Hello friends,

I thought for the New Year, we might try a bit of an experiment over in Open
Space Sangha <http://www.openspacesangha.blogspot.com> . We are going to try
hosting an inquiry circle (a la Lisa Heft
<http://www.openingspace.net/index.shtml> ) at the Sangha and see what
happens. It was very powerful in person in Halifax, and i hoped we might be
able to capture some of that in a virtual platform.

The basic guidelines are as follows: The first person poses a question. The
next person in the circle answers it and then asks the next question. This
continues until it reaches round the circle to the person who posed the
original question.

In the Sangha, it will look like this: If you want to answer the question
and ask the next question (taking your place in the circle) you write a
response and post it (you have to be quick here or someone may beat you to
it--that's part of the fun). If you missed out on being the first to tackle
the question, post your response as a comment and keep a look out for your
next turn. I'd like to request that each of us leave space for others to
take their seats in the circle after we have responded once.

If you are not already signed up as a member of the Sangha and you want to
answer a question and pose the next one, you have two choices: You can email
me off-list and ask me to send you an invitation (a technical thingy that
blogger requires 'causes they still like to think they are in control), or
you can email me your contribution and I will post it on your behalf.

Of course, anyone who wants to is always welcome to leave a response to any
of the questions or responses as a comment.  You don't need to join up to do
that-just click on the comments link at the bottom of the post you want to
respond to.

We're getting the ball rolling with a wicked one...

What is your experience of Spirit and Open Space?

Please come and join the fun!  Looking forward to seeing you there.

Cheers and Happy New Year all!
Wendy

Wendy Farmer-O'Neil
Prospera Communications & Consulting Services
1-800-713-2351

www.wordgravity.blogspot.com
www.openspacesangha.blogspot.com