TONIGHT!: New York City OS evening (Stammtisch)

Laurence Berg lberg at AFSC.ORG
Mon Jan 9 08:24:22 PST 2006

Dear All,

I'm afraid I got a bit behind schedule in confirming this gathering.

I hope those who are interested have been following this discussion, and
you saw that I had suggested meeting this evening (Jan 9th) at the Cedar
Tavern in the Village.  I suggest 6:30pm as a start time.

For those that aren't aware, the idea is that people interested in OS just
get together and talk with/learn from/enjoy time with others who are also
interested in OS.  It's a tradition all around the world that these
meetings happen on the first Monday of every odd month.  (The second
Monday this month because of New Years Day.)

The Cedar Tavern has a nice upstairs area that I hope will be conducive to
this idea.  They will have no idea that this is planned, so just look
around for some Open Space being held when you get there.  The Cedar
Tavern has food and drink, too.  Here's the address:

82 University Pl. (Greenwich Village)
between 11th and 12th Sts. (2 blocks south from the southwest corner of
Union Square)
212-929-9089

Hope to see you tonight!

-Laurence