New York City OS evening (Stammtisch) - Halifax joins in

Nancy Weatherhead newresolve at eastlink.ca
Sun Jan 1 15:10:50 PST 2006

Hello all,

Thank you all for nudging me... I too have been 'thinking' about the
stammtisch and my commitment to offer to hold space in Halifax.

I would like to invite any in the Halifax, Nova Scotia area to join in on
the evening of January 6th after 5:00 pm at Pogue Fado on Barrington Street
where we met with the OSonOS 2005 participants the night before the opening
space.

Happy New Year!
Nancy