the 'os' weblog & a New Years Game

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Sun Jan 1 04:45:38 PST 2006

Bear with me because this game comes to a hub of open space or deep democracy -
when do people need privacy while they get rid of the past evil powers before
it knows they are

In the spirit of play,

Game's question: can we identify up to 7 opposites sorts of role players of
global & local conflict resolution

001 start with the open facilitator, since I understand that's the gravity of
this lists memebrship

002 the opposite- someone who has lived all their lives near the eye of the
storm of a specific contextual invitation (space) that has become poluted by
the chaos and confusion, and who as an ordinary person on a 50 year experience
expoential of deep passion has some of the map/clues connecting what changes
each group of people need to make if they are openly to come through the
conflict, out to te other side where they all collaborate

007 when spies look after the queen on your chess board; love innovation all
around as James Bond stories used to do, and are loved by the community as
being heros, evening reminders of patritism if and when that or any religious
calling can do good for courage, cultural diversity, standing up on the field
of rights

what are the other 4 playing roles that connect if we are to change the world
from that which Queen Elisabeth correctly asked all Britains in 2006 to ask
everywhere they connect in open spaces : Is Humanity turning on itself?

Back to ground. Here is a weblog http://ecosaintjames.blogspot.com where until
its obvious which professions who have lost their hippocratic oathes it is
trying to out, I would only trust 4 people to co-edit because I can wathc out
for more 5 bpeople's backs. Though I would love to have discovered so much
space by playing moves in correct time order so that all 6 billion people
could see the peoples economics chnage the world rather than big powers do so.

Its a weblog full of queens and barons, dreams and nightmares, global media
and people trying to ask big questions, open cafes and closed members clubs,
and accidentally the physical presence this weblog seeks to out is where
London's future leadership luncheons have taken place every Friday for about
48 years now. If we believe in sustainability of life we can only hope that
those who value green as the next red,white and blue
http://boards.charlierose.com/board/topic.asp?ti=15737
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/actionnetwork/A4205819
will tell stories that viralise faster than those who have all the money to do
the opposite. A game full of risk, siound and fury, signifying as all play
does either nothing or everything, as nature I guess may determine.