Logos and poems--Poetry Contest

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Jan 29 15:22:30 PST 2006

I once tried to do everything opposite.
Sit in a line.
I shall stand at a podium and tell you how to think.
No room for extra thoughts - that is off-topic.
Please have your agenda items ready one week in advance.
I will select a few topics I feel pertain to the issue.
Please refrain from thinking until the official start time of our
meeting.
Only those with special titles may have ideas.
Do not leave the room.
Please be sure you end the meeting with the same thoughts you came in
with.
Keep the windows closed so no insects fly in to disturb our meeting.
No breathing, please.

Lisa

L i s a   H e f t
Consultant, Facilitator, Educator