OS logo?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Jan 27 04:02:46 PST 2006

I can see it now -- the GREAT LOGO CONTEST! Right up there with our annual
Poetry Contest! Why just have one Logo when a whole mess would be wonderful?
Since nobody has any idea of what Open Space is (a park, a green belt, the
vacuum lying between two ears?)-- Why end the mystery? I can see it now --
branded for life! This could get serious.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the
archives Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html