NTL Organization Development program

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 08:32:11 PST 2006

Nicew to hear from you -- and I don't have a clue what this is about either. And if somebody thinks I should, they need to let me know.

Harrison

From: Alan Klein <alan at klein.net>
Date: Tue Jan 17 17:47:24 CST 2006
To: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Subject: Re: NTL Organization Development program

NTL Institute for Applied Behavioral Science started in 1947 as National
Training Laboratories. In large measure they are responsible for much of the
early work in small group development, sensitivity training, and
communication skills training. The American University partners with NTL in
a Masters in Organization Development program.

While still focusing on small, face-to-face groups, in the past decade NTL
has expanded its focus to include large group events, such as Open Space,
SimuReal, Future Search, etc.

I don't know what this event will include specifically, but it looks like a
short overview of OS. It could, however, be a working session using OS to
address an issue of interest to those in the AU/NTL program.

~Alan Klein