An Invitation for any integral practitioners amongst us...

Julie Alive with Energy motivate at frontiernet.net
Sat Feb 25 18:34:50 PST 2006

Karen,

Please don't apologize for your email to Allison, it got my attention
and I too am interested in creating some virtual space for all the
emerging Circles to connect and cross-pollinate. A group of us from the
Recent Changes Open Space in Portland are actively working on this now.
You can join us online at:

Workspace:
http://www.omidyar.net/group/foodchain/ws/emergingfuturesfoundation/
Discussion Group: http://www.omidyar.net/user/u284289309/news/16/

Right now it looks messy, however because we are organizing very
quickly.  Michael Hermann has been a part of our uplift (not so much
online) but has worked with us now through 3 open space events since
July 2004.  Ted Ernst is one of our initiative organizers.

How about a phone connect to meet.  You can reach me in Nevada at
775.753.8572

Anyone else who is interested please in too!

Sincerely,

Julie Caldwell

Emerging Futures Network

775.753.8572