An Invitation for any integral practitioners amongst us...

Allison & Jim Baensch mbody at iinet.net.au
Sat Feb 25 13:51:46 PST 2006

Dear Karen,
What a wonderful invitation! Thank you for extending it.
The theoretical underpinning of my PhD thesis (presently entitled:
'Embodied Relativity') relates to integral consciousness.
I am especially interested in Jean Gebser's writing as it relates to
my gentle bodywork practice of Ortho-Bionomy.

So I would love to join your group, except for the issue of distance
- I live in South Eastern Australia - and I rarely travel.
If I can 'virtually' meet with you in some way, that will  be great
for me.
Warm regards,
Allison.