GLF in Istanbul

Tree Fitzpatrick therese.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 11:37:04 PST 2006

Hi Marina.  I am happy when colleagues on the oslist post announcements of
events that are important to them so thank you for telling us about the
Global Leadership Forum.  I am wondering if you have sent the oslist more
than one announcement for a particular reason?  Because, although I am
genuinely happy to read one announcement for an event, more than one starts
to diminish the value for me.  I think we all have tons of email to read and
having to read repeat announcements feels like asking me to watch extra
commercials.

I wish you great success for this forum.

On 2/18/06, TYASTO <tyasto at sapa.nsk.su> wrote:

>  Dear friends ,
>
> Think Please about joining us at the Global Leadership Forum in Istanbul
> and Open Space for global Leadership development. Best wishes,
>
> Marina Tyasto
> tyasto at sapa.nsk.su
>

> The Global Leadership Forum
> Leadership for Human Development
>
> Public Sector, Socially Responsible Corporations,
>
> Educational and Non-Governmental Organisations Working Together
>
> The International Partnership, Service-Learning and Leadership, New York
>
> The Academy for Educational Development, Washington DC
>
> The Siberian Academy of Public Administration, Novosibirsk
>
> The Fundacao Dom Cabral, Brazil
>
> The Eminonu Municipality in Istanbul
>

> Invite participation and presentations at the
>

> The 8th Global Leadership Forum:
>
>  June 22-25, 2006
>
> ISTANBUL
>
> The Challenges of Leadership:
>
> 1. Leadership and Public Policy, nationally and internationally
>
> 2. Leadership and new initiatives in the private sector
>
> 3. Leadership in academic institutions, NGOs, and capacity building
>
> 4. Leadership, management and corporate social responsibility
>

> Keynote Speakers:
>
> O      Dr. Linda Chisholm, President, the International Partnership for
> Service-Learning and Leadership. New York.
>
> O      Dr. Leo Bruno, former Vice-President of Samsung Brazil, Director
> Center for Leadership Development, Dom Cabral Foundation. Brazil.
>
> Registration
>
> v     Registration Package BEFORE March 1st: US$790 including 5 nights
> at a 4 star hotel, breakfast and lunch everyday during the conference
> and a tour of Istanbul. (US$990 boutique hotel accommodation).
> Respectively $890, $1190 after March 1.
>
> v     For registration please send checks, money orders, or credit card
> information to: Nevin Brown, President, The International Partnership
> for Service-Learning and Leadership. 815 Second Avenue, New York, NY
> 10017 USA. Tel: (212) 986-0989. Fax: (212) 986-5039. Email:
> <javascript:compose('> nbrown at ipsl.org
>
> v     For presentations, please send 100 word abstracts and 50 word
> biographical note by March 15, 2006 to Prof. Adel Safty at
> <mailto:globalleaders at gmail.com <globalleaders at gmail.com>>
> globalleaders at gmail.com
>
> For information, contact. Arzu Akar at
> thegloballeadershipforum at gmail.com