OST is....

Ted Ernst ted at chicagohumanist.org
Thu Feb 16 21:59:12 PST 2006

Did I write here at all yet about the series of 1 and a half hour
gatherings I've been opening for?  They're for the TantraNova
community of practice.  We've done two so far and I wrote them up in
one post after the 2nd one, last night: http://tedernst.com/wp/?p=361

If you don't want to jump there, suffice to say that I had my own
practice going on during both gatherings.  The first one was related
to the never-ending "introductions" around the circle and the second
one was related to the group deciding to stay in one group rather than
break up into topical sessions.  I was fine in both cases, and it goes
without saying that the group was also fine in both cases.  For me it
was likely considerably more work to be okay. :-)

peace,
ted

--
Humanize the Earth!  http://tedernst.com