OS LIST

Kate Armstrong 4pangaea at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 11 08:59:09 PST 2006

I wish I could remember what I did to add [OSLIST] to the incoming
postings. Being a techno-dummy, I didn't attempt anything with
settings. I must have done something on the same screen as a posting
(with my trusty MAC!). I do know it is a LOT less confusing to see the
OSLIST warming, especially before I came to recognize names.

Having said that I can't thank folks like Michael, and Ted, and Erich,
and Lisa, and - oh, yeah - that guy, Harrison something <smile> for all
the help they unstintingly offer.

Appreciatively,
Kate

"The best way to predict the future is to create it now, together."