Report available - Girl Scout Open Space for over 1,600 & Strategy Cafes for thousands more

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Sat Feb 4 21:23:56 PST 2006

wow, Christine and Claudia, what a beautiful piece of work!   I'm eager to
reconnect with the local council (who had their own Open Space a couple of years
ago) and hear what they have to say about the national event.

Thanks for your vision, your courage, you willingness to hold space for
Council and volunteers to work out all the details.   I'm very excited to see what
comes out of this initiative.

Joelle