Stammtisch in Madison

Claudia Haack claudia at kairosalliance.com
Thu Feb 2 08:30:28 PST 2006

A “Stammtisch” is the German term for a regular gathering of folks at a
local pub that share a common interest (in some cases that might be not much
more than drinking a beer).  In our case it is a gathering of those
interested in OS.  For now I just want to meet others in the region and see
what will emerge.  The “Stammtisch” I attended in Germany was held in
“actual” Open Space format and the Café at the Museum was a beautifully
inviting space – I’d say several notches up from the standard pub :-).
Maybe the “center of gravity” for those of us in the greater area is
somewhere in between Green Bay, Chicago, Milwaukee and Madison.  Let’s see.

Claudia

Claudia Haack

KAIROS Alliance Inc.

tel. 608.288.8315