Action marketplace and action planning

Joelle Lyons Everett JLEShelton at aol.com
Wed Feb 1 14:32:49 PST 2006

Larry--

Sorry for the blank message.

I have also seen good results by following a face-to-face event with a
project planning process.   This was in a community environment, where participants
came from a variety of sectors and organizations.   We invited people who were
interested in various specific projects to meet one evening every other week
and walk their project idea through a project planning process.   That was a
long time ago, but I clearly remember two outcomes--a successful campaign for
mayor, and the establishment of a new community festival, produced by county
service clubs and non-profit organizations.   This festival has been a fun event
for families and a reliable fund-raiser for more than twenty years.

Joelle