happy without knowing, not knowing, don't know

John Steinbach John4jp at aol.com
Thu Feb 23 06:28:32 PST 2006

Chris,

It's fun to watch words and ideas evolve.  You said you like "being happy
without knowing," which differed a bit from Andrew's “being happy with
not-knowing."  Both remind me of the guidance of a contemporary Zen teacher to keep
"don't know mind."  "Only don't know" is one of his favorite sayings.  However we
phrase it, there is vast open space in the mind that does not know.

John

John Steinbach
JP Consultants
http://www.jpconsultantsinc.com/
926 Prange Drive
Fort Wayne, IN 46807
(260)744-2122
john4jp at aol.com

In a message dated 2/23/2006 8:44:59 AM US Eastern Standard Time,