GLF in Istanbul

Janet Pinto janetpinto at vsnl.com
Sun Feb 12 10:04:04 PST 2006

Dear Marina,

Seeing your announcement of the Global Leadership Forum a second time on the OS list,  has spoken compelling to me. I have felt urged to overcome my reluctance, and tell you of my interest in the Forum. There is much I could gain and perhaps contribute to the mission on the Forum.

My work has been in Human Resource and Organization Development in India, over the last two and half decades. I now have a Consulting practice called Kairos Integral. I've had the opportunity to make a contribution in several countries. Last year, I had the privilege of hosting the annual OSonOS in Goa, India. I must also tell you that I will be convening the Asian Women's Congress that is part of the ' 6 Congresses on 6 Continents' initiative of the 'Gather the Women's' initiative. My passion is in the area of helping Organizations find their highest calling in their contribution to society. I am working on an AI Project to identify such Organizations who consciously look at Business as a context for generating social benefit.

My reluctance to respond immediately to your first announcement came from the need I would have to seek financial assistance. I am wondering, Marina, if you could help me find resources by way of a sponsorship or work-related assistance. Dr. Hafiza Golandaz, (who also lives in Mumbai)  said she was unaware of any such possibility.

I shall wait to hear from you.

Thank You.

With my regards,

Janet