Thanks - request for advice

Allison Hewlitt ahewlitt at bellanet.org
Fri Feb 17 01:33:27 PST 2006

Hi All

I just wanted to send a quick note of thanks for the responses that I
received from my earlier email requesting advice on whether or not to
introduce OS as part of a larger conference. Deep down, I realise that
I knew the answer but simply needed to hear it from someone else. So,
a big thank you for providing the reassurance and support that was
needed.

I also believe, but can't prove, that the responses increased my
colleagues confidence in using OS for half of the conference. Having
told my colleague's about the request that I made to this community and
the supportive responses that were received, a couple of colleagues
asked to read them. I am quite certain that by hearing other
perspectives, they are also getting some of the reassurance that they
need to trust me and trust OS.

Thanks again,
Allison

--