working on the invitatation for Interactive Organizations Conference Nov. 2006 Istanbul

Funda Oral fundaoral at ttnet.net.tr
Sun Feb 12 00:08:40 PST 2006

I am working on the invitation for IAO Conference. Here below some words i came up with

1) Any idea, suggestion, thought for these words?
2) Any interactive organization that  you would like to share the story with OSList?

I had noted names who are interested in this project. Later i will make a separate mail group, so please
those who want to be included in this interest group, please let me know your names and addresses.

Thanks
Funda

HUMAN BEINGS ?

BEING HUMAN ?

-cultures, traditions,communities
-body, mind, health and balance
-education and learning
-business life & economy
-history, stories & next
-cooperation & competition

IN SUCH AN INTERACTIVE WORLD OF TODAY

any issue you want to raise

3rd Interactive Organizations Conference
the conference form will be Open Space Technology which is an efficient tool for interactive meetings.