Open Space Races

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Thu Feb 9 13:04:02 PST 2006

We are open scripting dialogues, links, lowering degrees of separation etc
around three double puns at http://openspaceraces.blogspot.com

Whilst I do believe USA could not "invite" 2 better space races (for staying a
union) than those announced late Januayy - end addiction to petroleum
economics and do all you can that kids love to learn to explore science as
much as sports and media superstars, I'm far more confident if every global
village launches its space race and keeps a friendly eye out on every cluster
of 21 Gathering Stormers. Since one of the President's men repeated 5 times on
tv that they had come up with these 2 races because of the challenge of death
of distance - a phrase which my father at The Economist and I launched in our
1984 future history book, we assert the moral and commons right of people of
Bethesda to co-edit how these 2 space races develop worldide

Anyone else wish to join us for this group
cheers
chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk

http://clubofbethesda.blogspot.com -monitoring all future space races

http://entrepreneurialrevolution.blogspot.com/1999/12/make-your-foundations-
transparent-more.html 1984 take on photosynthesis energising 2000-2025

http://deathofdistance.blogspot.com
http://www.normanmacrae.com/netfuture.html