1 use bush's promise to open space the world 2

Chris Macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk
Wed Feb 1 06:05:01 PST 2006

Last night Bush promised to collabprate with the world and unite the union by
making ethanol a substitute to carbon gasoline within 5 years- why don't we
open spaces all over the world around that challenge
http://ethanolworld.blogspot.com

This is part of 2 webs we need any collaboration ideas on proagating
connections of this year

clean energy, water webs
web 2.1

Just a few notes on web 2.1 - you can contact Chris Heuer or Kristie at
www.brainjams.com to explore all the ways this script can open up; brainjams
is itself an open space network that was born deep in silocon valley and wants
to co-host events with any city; apparently if you know silicon valley, the
people who love the web the most are taking weekend treats to code up open
source applications that will blow closed source webmakers away; so web 2.1 ,
braninjams and open space has quite a stpry to let ever cikty's people open
space ideas around

it turns out that people from the old British commonwealth - Canadians now in
London have colected together 30 years or so of architectural innovations
which make ethanol economics in 5 years easy to do if the world's goodwill
wishes it- for thsoe interested in source connections on that have a look at
www.solaroof.org or www.omniworldview.com

3 This is the 30th year and birtday party circles of my dads'
http://normanmacrae.blogspot.com publication of Entrepreneurial Revolution in
The Economist (itself founded by a guy who said the paper should closed once
the corn laws had been repealed!; preneurs revolt by taking back the assets
society needs to sustain the next great invention progress for all peoples; we
suggest taking back global media and open space around those markets the
world's people most need to be made economic in under 5 years is the work that
needs to keep us busy at collaboration to 2012. Of course I prefer to hear
even better collaboration ideas we can all participate in

chris macrae wcbn007 at easynet.co.uk  http://clubofvillage.blogspot.com