Some facts and voices from last Saturday

Gabriela Ender gabriela.ender at OpenSpace-Online.com
Wed Feb 1 03:38:24 PST 2006

Dear friends and colleagues,

last Saturday we had our 5th International Change Facilitator
OpenSpace-Online Conference with the title: "Change Facilitation: Issues and
Opportunities of Economic Globalization, Ecological Challenges and other
worldwide Change Processes". I would love to share a few facts with you:

32 Change Facilitators from Austria, Belgium, Canada, China, Czech Republic,
Germany, India,  Lebanon, Netherlands, Norway, Philippines, Turkey and USA
participated in this event. The duration was almost 4 hours. The group
worked on 15 Topics / in 15 Sessions. The book of proceedings shows 1343
Session Comments in total and 220 Café Comments. The following testimonials
(with permission to publish) reached us right after the conference:

=================
"As a first time participant, I felt amazed at the power of 'meeting of
minds' for borderless collaboration. It is a potent tool to support
change..in mindset as well as knowledge and skills even in encouraging
peoples of warring nations to create purposeful dialogue and move towards
global peace!" (India)

"I have found the OpenSpace-Online process to be an effective way to address
various perspectives about complex topics.  It is effective because I can
sit at my own computer and participate both by typing responses and by
reading the ideas of others.  There must be some very special people who are
attracted to this approach...indeed I believe the comments reflect a range
of professional experiences and a willingness to share." (USA)

"This is impressive software that extends Open Space Technology beyond
location limitations.  I look forward to future opportunities to use it, for
myself and for my clients." (Alaska)

"OpenSpace-Online was an eye-opener for me. The feeling of real-time contact
with colleagues from over the world was special. At first I thought: 3 hours
is too long. Afterword I thought: if only we had more time for our
discussions and to get to know each other better." (Netherlands)

"I think OpenSpace-Online is a new and very effective tool for humanity to
come together. I want to thank to Gabriela Ender and Team for their
continuous work and efforts to improve this tool." (Turkey)

"Tech heads all over the world are looking for good online conference
software as if they are seeking a holy grail.  Such seekers need look no
further:  this is the best online conference software." (USA)
================

Thanks for reading!
Cheers from Berlin,
Gabriela

OpenSpace-Online GmbH - The Power of People!
Resselsteig 30, 12209 Berlin, Germany
eMail: contact at OpenSpace-Online.com
website: http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com
phone: +49-(0)30-772 31 69
fax: +49-(0)30-77 39 20 21
E-BOOK about OpenSpace-Online® Method in English:
http://www.OpenSpace-Online.com/OpenSpace-Online_eBook_en.pdf
Maintain the co-creative energy of face-to-face events as well of online
activities and carry on the work across distances. Put the human beings in
the center, enable genuine dialogues about issues, that matter. Support
participation and result-oriented collaboration regardless of whether it is
in politics, society, economics, or education. The future has already begun!