recent changes camp

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Feb 7 08:56:56 PST 2006

Ted -- Made it to the great show. Marvelous!! And would recommend that
everybody else takes the trip. But a word of caution. If you don't have
plenty of bandwidth there could be a LOOOOOng wait for the download.
Specifically if you are on a dial-up connection you might want to go and see
a friend with more juice.

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Personal website www.ho-image.com
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the