OSONOS by the Sea

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Feb 1 12:52:34 PST 2006

From: Michael M Pannwitz [mailto:mmpanne at boscop.de]
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 3:27 PM
To: hhowen at verizon.net
Cc: OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU
Subject: Re: OSONOS by the Sea

OSonOS, Learning Exchanges, stammtische,...you name it.
Worldwide.
In fact, as I look around, there are this year the following events in
that category
OSonOS in Moscow (August 4-6)
OSonOS by the Sea USA (September 11-12)
Learning Exchange in Ukraine (September 20 -22)
Learning Exchange in Southern Germany (July 16-19)
Learning Exchange in Central Germany (took place in January)
OSonOS in Scandinavia (June 16-17)
OSonOS in OZ (March 21-22)

and
95 dates for stammtische in 20 locations
see
http://www.openspaceworldmap.org/
click on MENU and then on stammtische.
And probably more stuff
lets share it.

Part of my dream around the OSonOS/Learning Exchanges is that they are
full open space events...something that apparently many of us do not
experience that often (16 hours spread over 3 days, sleeping
twice)...with the idea that if we organize our journey that way we might
become more familiar with the power and productivity of open space under
those givens and might feel more comfortable about suggesting those
parameters to out clients/sponsors.
Greetings from Berlin
mmp

Harrison Owen wrote:
> Further on OSONOS by the Sea. Since posting my note yesterday the current
> registration has moved from 0 to about half full. Which suggests that if
you
> are interested in participating, NOW would be a very good time to make a
> plan. And for all of you who may have been thinking about opening your own
> special places and spaces, opportunity is clearly knocking. And it really
> isn't rocket science :-). Just think about it, instead of having The
> International OSONOS we could have OSONOS's internationally. Every OSONOS
> and international OSONOS! I like it!
>
> Harrison

Michael M Pannwitz, boscop eg
Draisweg 1, 12209 Berlin, Germany
++49-30-772 8000
www.boscop.de   www.michaelmpannwitz.de

Check out the new Open Space World Map now with 383 resident Open Space
Workers in 66 countries (working in a total of 119 countries worldwide)
www.openspaceworldmap.org