OSonOS Israel

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Sat Dec 30 15:25:54 PST 2006

Christy - Thanks for the kind words - and I hasten to add that that richness
of "7" came from Wikipedia! Given my background, which is obscure and
nefarious, I think I could have done something of the sort - but Wikipedia
did it all with no effort from me. And I should have acknowledged the
source. But - no matter - 7 is just perfect!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Drive

Potomac, Maryland   20854

Phone 301-365-2093

Skype hhowen

Open Space Training  <http://www.openspaceworld.com/> www.openspaceworld.com

Open Space Institute  <http://www.openspaceworld.org/>
www.openspaceworld.org

Personal website  <http://www.ho-image.com/> www.ho-image.com

OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives
Visit:  <http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>
www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html