SV: tripple messages...

Eva P Svensson eva at epshumaninvest.se
Fri Dec 22 12:29:40 PST 2006

Hi Michael!
I have just one email address, so that can’t be the problem. I have checked
one thing in my outlook – I have created “rules” like that all messages from
OS list goes in to a specific folder and I found several rules for that so I
will check that out. – sending this message to the list will show if
something has changed :)
Thanks for your concern - I let you know if that helped. Ordinary mail comes
like single messages but all list messages is double. I let you know if it
worked
:o)
Eva

Bästa hälsningar

Eva P Svensson

EPS Human Invest AB
"Verksamhetsutveckling genom människor skapar långsiktigt välmående företag
och organisationer"

Anåsbergsvägen 22, 439 34 ONSALA
Besöksadress; Slussgatan 1, Göteborg
Tfn: 0300-615 05, Mobil; 0706- 89 85 50