Apologies To All

Tree Fitzpatrick tree.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Sat Dec 16 10:02:01 PST 2006

Skye, whatever happens is the only thing that could or should.

No apologies needed.  ; )

--
Love rays,
Tree Fitzpatrick

http://thecultureoflove.blogspot.com/

. . . the great and incalculable grace of love, which says, with Augustine,
"I want you to be," without being able to give any particular reason for
such supreme and unsurpassable affirmation.  -- Hannah Arendt

Phone:  650-967-9260
1335 Montecito Ave #35
Mountain View, CA 94043