Ho

C isa Kocher cik at ttnet.net.tr
Tue Dec 5 12:11:55 PST 2006

I don't know why and how but this went off in the middle of the sentence
while i was typing it. I guess it got bored with all my pedantry and had to
escape.

I was saying that I haven't got a clue about the linguistic context or
meaning of "ho" in Japanese or in Chinese so I only know the practice there.