The Spam thing

Belinda Henson belindahenson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 09:32:44 PST 2006

Fortunately, things now seem back to normal here in the UK.

Many thanks to the responsible parties!

Belinda

Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 14:45:51 -0500
To: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
From: Harrison Owen <hhowen at verizon.net>
Subject: In Praise of Murli

Many people have commented on the quality and vitality of this wonderful
OSLIST. Some have even wondered how we did it - hoping to copy the =
approach
for their own organization. Needless to say they were disappointed to =
learn
that OSLIST seems to happen pretty much by itself - self organizing as =
it
were. Well that is almost true, but there is one well kept secret.

Some many years ago Murli Nagasundaram came to an Open Space event, an
OSONOS I believe. As he was leaving he asked whether we might want a
listserve in order to stay in contact. And since he worked for Boise =
State
in something to do with computers, he could and would make the necessary
arrangements. All the rest is history, but part of that history has been =
well kept secret - Murli. I can't ever remember seeing him online, nor =
can I
remember ever seeing him face-to-face again. But not a day goes by that =
I am
not thankful for his continuing presence, and of course also for the
computer capacity of Boise State. They run OSLIST as a public service, =
we
have never been charged - and when things get a little screwy, as =
recently -
the fix is virtually instantaneous.=20

So here's to Murli with many thanks!

Harrison=20

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Drive
Potomac, Maryland   20854
Phone 301-365-2093
Skype hhowen
Open Space Training www.openspaceworld.com =
<http://www.openspaceworld.com/>

Personal website www.ho-image.com=20
OSLIST: To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the =
archives
Visit: www.listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html
<http://listserv.boisestate.edu/archives/oslist.html>=20

=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D