OSonOS XV Kiev

Raffi Aftandelian raffi at BK.RU
Fri Dec 29 15:26:27 PST 2006

Thanks Yana for the info!

I look forward to coming. May is just around the corner!

I have never been to Kiev, but I hear it's a b-eau-tiful city.

Indeed, it is amazing how OST is hopping around Ukraine. For those who
don't know, Michael Pannewitz and Jo Toepfer led an OST facilitator
training in spring of last year for some 40+ people, primarily (only?)
from the NGO sector. Since then, a Ukrainian os-community has formed very
quickly, applying OST all over Ukraine, including with government and
business.

And I hear that Ukrainian spaceholders are now mentoring Russian ones...I
heard one Russian colleague say that what is happening in Ukraine right
now in terms of the development of an OST community can be an example for
all of us.

In anticipation and delight,
raffi