Support for New England SOS

Frank Deitle commoikos at gmail.com
Sun Dec 24 23:46:33 PST 2006

Dear OSLIST friends,

I need your support.

I'm producing a one-of-a-kind sustainability open space event (
http://newenglandsos.wetpaint.com).

I'm looking for supportive comments about the event, Open Space Technology,
or the sustainability movement in general to include in the "feedback"
section of our wiki website. This will greatly help generate a buzz for the
event and give us greater credibility so that we can reach key people within
the New England sustainability movement.

You can either email me your comments or post them directly in the feedback
section of our wiki website.

This is for the future of everyone, with no one left out.

Thank you and happy hollidays,
Frank Deitle