NEW ENGLAND SOS

Frank Deitle commoikos at gmail.com
Thu Dec 21 21:55:08 PST 2006

Dear OSLIST friends,

I invite you to participate in a New England event inspired by the SOS
series conceived by Chris Weaver and Birgitt Williams in North Carolina.
Sign up online @ http://newenglandsos.wetpaint.com.
Spread the word.
And wherever you are, keep opening space!

Joyfully,
Frank Deitle

NEW ENGLAND SOS
*a sustainability open space*

* CREATING SUSTAINABILITY RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!
What's it going to take?
What are our issues and opportunities?*

* February 3~4, 2007
@ Sirus Community*

*www.siriuscommunity.org*

*Shutesbury**, MA***

*Saturday:** OPEN SPACE 10:00am~6:00pm
Sunday: ACTION PLANNING 9:00am~2:00pm *

*It's time to relocalize, reorganize, and revitalize so we can blow the lid
off the sustainability movement in New England.*

* This is a getting' down to business, makin' things happen kind of an
event.*

* There are no keynote speakers, no panel discussions, and no pre-set
agendas.*

* Through the format of Open Space Technology we self-organize as a
community to develop our projects in less time and with more fun than we
ever thought possible.*

* All the most important issues will be addressed, including yours.*

* So bring your inspired ideas, your projects, your friends and colleagues,
and…*

*PREPARE TO BE SURPRISED!*

* register @ http://newenglandsos.wetpaint.com*

* more info on food and lodging coming soon.*

* Contact:
Frank Deitle
Commoikos at gmail.com
415-992-2555*

* *come for:
networking, planning, organizing, collaboration, inspiration, productivity,
and fun.