Spam issue with OS List

Belinda Henson belindahenson at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 05:14:59 PST 2006

Yes, same for me.  Messages appear as follows in my inbox:

(unknown sender) 	 (no subject)  	 30-Nov

Once I open them, this appears:

 version=3.1.7

       listserv.boisestate.edu

Then full headers:

Approved-By:  (removed by me)
Date:         Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:56:03 -0500
Sender: OSLIST <OSLIST at LISTSERV.BOISESTATE.EDU>
Comments:     RFC822 error: <W> MESSAGE-ID field duplicated. Last occurrence
             was retained.