AW: interactive organizations gathering in istanbul-the story-my story

Jo Toepfer jotoepfer at boscop.de
Sat Dec 9 02:13:56 PST 2006

Hi Funda,

I read in your lines that all the people at the event, even if they are
friends are engaged in an InterActive organization. What else could a
circle of friends be??? It is highly complex, everybody is a hero and
the style is surfing. For sure! And a tiny little flap of the wing of a
butterfly could ruin the whole thing.

greetings from Kiev where the spirit of open space alive!
Jo