Invitaitons - Community organizations address crime in neighborhood

Robert Sullens wwsully at pacbell.net
Mon Dec 4 10:19:59 PST 2006

Greetings,

I am working with a church located in a high crime area.  They are members
of a multi-congregation community organization that would like to mobilize
the community and work with local government officials to address crime in
their neighborhood.

I would like to share invitations to open space events that addressed
similar issues with them.  I have clipped several from various open space
web sites but none that I could find is that good a fit.  Can anyone out
their provide copies of appropriate invitations and /or reports of the
results of similar efforts.

Thanks

Navigating the Rapids of Change

Bob Sullens
Consultant

Robert Sullens Consulting

<http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&addr=2412+Peninsula+Court&csz=Fai
rfield%2C+CA+94534&country=us> 2412 Peninsula Court
Fairfield, CA 94534

 <mailto:wwsully at classvconsulting.com> wwsully at classvconsulting.com

tel:
mobile:

<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=707-429-5359&Email=w
wsully at pacbell.net> 707-429-5359

<http://www.plaxo.com/click_to_call?src=jj_signature&To=707-280-7131&Email=w
wsully at pacbell.net> 707-280-7131

<https://www.plaxo.com/add_me?u=17180535241&v0=1310759&k0=898375778&src=clie
nt_sig_212_1_banner_join&invite=1> Want to always have my latest info?

 <http://www.plaxo.com/signature?src=client_sig_212_1_banner_sig> Want a
signature like this?