introduction

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Thu Aug 31 09:07:53 PDT 2006

That's the nature of our little community.  We help each other out and then
share the stories, so feel free to let us know what you learn in using OST.

Cheers,

Chris

On 8/31/06, Bui K. Petersen <bui at buildconsensus.ca> wrote:

>  Yes people here have already been extremely helpful. I've already got
> your book and I am working on reading it in more detail.
>
> Thanks for your help,
>
> Búi
>

> Harrison Owen wrote:
>
> Bui -- Welcome to the OSLIST and to Open Space! I am sure that all the
> good folks here will be glad to help you get started and may I suggest a
> quick perusal of my book, "Open Space Technology: A User's Guide." I think
> that you will find that most if not all of the questions you raise here are
> addressed. The book is published by Berrett-Koehler and Amazon.com will
> deliver. Of course that is just one point of view, but it might be a good
> place to get started.
>
> Harrison
>
> Harrison Owen
> 7808 River Falls Dr.
> Potomac, MD  20854
> USA
> 301-365-2093
> 207-763-3261 (summer)
> website www.openspaceworld.com
> Personal Website www.ho-image.com

CHRIS CORRIGAN
Consultation - Facilitation
Open Space Technology

Join us for the Art of Hosting Meaningful Conversations training, September
24-27, Bowen Island, BC:
http://www.chriscorrigan.com/wiki/pmwiki.php?n=Main.ArtOfHosting

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com
Open Space Resources:  http://tinyurl.com/r94tj