AW: Working with visual artists at an Open Space

JL Walker B. jlwalker at TERRA.CL
Mon Aug 28 09:49:30 PDT 2006

Dear Reinhard:

You say: I am curious, how did you find out about us?

Because I'm a passionate practitioner and a lover of all this worldwide OST
stuff.

And also because I want to transcend all language barriers that in my case
inhibit a more active participation.

For example: Why don't you summarize all the last posting about visual arts
on this list by a couple of draws and graphics that we could view in your
website? And more yet, why don´t you make a monthly visual digest about the
juice of all the themes that are posted on this list? Don't you think that
could be a good idea?

Congratulations for all of your wonderful work and your recent active
participation on this list !!

Cheers,

"Johnnie" Walker
www.amigoconsultores.cl