Advanced Butterfly

Tree Fitzpatrick tree.fitzpatrick at gmail.com
Fri Aug 18 10:52:39 PDT 2006

another thought on pain of exclusion. . .

At the Jan. salon, when the 'private' session was put together on cultural
maturance, I went to the 'private' session. . . but not because I felt
called to attend.  I went because I was hurt by not being invited and I went
because I knew we were in open space and I could go.

I don't mean to keep talking about myself -- but my experience is the only
filter I have -- . . . but I think there is a nugget here to add to this
dialogue on advanced butterfly sessions.

I think that once the impulse arises to NOT BE OPEN, there is a
mis-alignment. . . the disturbance in the field that I feld strongly as a
spaceholder at the May/cultural maturance thing.